- The information collected about an individual who has provided contributions or requested information through our website is the information provided by the individual. We use that information only to complete the transaction with the individual and for no other purpose. The only information that we collect and retain in our off-line secure database is the donor’s name, address and giving history. There is no systematic effort to acquire additional information about such individuals, although AAIA occasionally may acquire supplemental information about a donor through the normal course of its operations.
- An individual that wants to review personal information collected and request corrections may contact AAIA by mail, phone, fax or e-mail at the contact below.
- All Internet contributions are routed through Network for Good. Network for Good uses industry-leading Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to keep all donors’ information as secure as possible.
- AAIA policy is not to share personal information about our donors with other organizations. We do not sell, trade or rent our donor lists with other individuals or companies.
- We will never redistribute credit card information to any third party.
Association on American Indian Affairs
966 Hungerford Drive, Suite 12-B
Rockville, MD 20850