Be a part of 100 years of service protecting
Your donation supports grassroots and national efforts in partnership with Native Nations and Indigenous Peoples to seek solutions and policies that empower self-determination and sovereignty in Native Country.
TOGETHER, we can make a difference.
Provide a Charitable Gift in
Join the Association!
Your membership dollars directly support our mission to protect sovereignty, preserve culture, educate youth and build capacity in Native Country.
Anyone can be a part of the Association's Family by becoming a member. As a member you will receive our bi-annual journal that has been published since the 1930s. Members will also receive special "calls for action" and invitations to participate in the governance of the organization. You can vote for members of the Association's Board of Directors and vote for changes to the Association's corporate charter and by-laws.
Annual membership $25
Lifetime membership $500
Additional Ways To Support Our Work
- Shop online using GoodShop, and a percentage of the proceeds will be donated to the Association.
- Download the GoodSearch toolbar and with every online search or online purchase, a donation will be made to the Association.
- Like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram to help raise awareness of the Association, the work we do, and issues important to Indian Country.
- Purchase "Working in Indian Country" by Larry Keown, and five percent of the purchase price will be donated to the Association
- Learn about Native issues. University libraries, bookstores and Native American groups are good sources of information.
- Help to advocate by educating your friends and family about Native Country. Share resources with them so they can educate others.
Subscribe to Our E-newsletter
Learn more about our efforts in Native Country and how you can be a part of the healing.
Subscribe to our e-newsletter to receive important calls to action, education and grant opportunities, and more!